Cloud computing is one the best thing happened in last two decades. Cloud computing more efficient, flexible, cheap, more secure and easy to manage than physical and on-premises hardware and computer networks. Switching your business, organization or firm to cloud computing is best of idea, it’ll ease your way of work and also prove more productive in nature. Here we are giving you insight on 10 benefits of cloud computing that will surely change your way of doing business.
1. It’ll save your money – As we mentioned, before in other cloud computing related articles, many businesses had to run their own on-premises or in-house computing resources. This means you’ll have to hire a team of IT team to keep it running, maintain and take responsibility to secure sensitive information from theft and unauthorized access. It all comes at huge cost and is a time-consuming process.
Switching your business, organization or firm from an on-premises resource to a third-party cloud computing resources will make your business more productive by saving cost significantly. You even don’t have to pay more money that you use. That mean you pay for resource which you use and how much you use. You’ll also don’t have to worry about cost of upgrading system, new hardware or software because cloud service providers do this all for you for free.
2. More flexibility – In modern world of doing business and having a healthy work life, flexibility is one the most up-roaring thing. The need of customers is changing all the time so does you should. A good business should must adapt well enough to accommodate according to need of their customers and that’s were flexibility comes. Cloud computing gives addition flexibility to your business, organization or firm.
Cloud computing free up on-campus resources including both financial and human which can be further deployed in different area. It allows them to focus more on satisfaction of customer or client needs rather than spending time and money on managing and maintaining on-campus IT resources. Just for example, if you need to access more bandwidth you just need to click and your provider will supply you without needing to go through a long lengthy process.
3. Easy scalability – Cloud computing services often runs on a subscription-based model and it is more scalable. Which means you don’t need to invest huge amount of money to get the ball rolling, which is greatly useful and money saving for small businesses. If your business expands, you can expand your subscription for cloud services.
4. Strong Security – Data security has been one of the most discussed topics of this decade, with stricter regulations being introduced each day to ensure more robust security and privacy to peoples. Even now, many organizations, business or firm still worry that adopting cloud services may make their data less secure and more vulnerable to cyber-attacks, theft and malware spying.
But the truth is each and all cloud providers put a lot of their effort into ensuring that the data remains secure from online threats and theft. They have specifically dedicated team, tasked to protect their data from any online attacks, threat, theft and any unauthorized attacks, and they specifically do very effectively by continuously monitoring their servers for any vulnerability and attacker mise exploit to use and by deploying strong encryption key. Cloud providers also gives access to client to deploy their own security measures and software to protect their client access and ultimately data.
5. Disaster Management – If your business, firm or organization have on-campus hardware, it is probably not up to date with latest technology and even if it is updated there is great chance that it may fail in future. Technical failure can prove great damage to your business or organization as well as it may cause you to suffer great data loss.
Cloud computing is less likely to fail as they are regularly updated with latest technology and even if they fail, they always keep you backed up. In case of data loss, Cloud computing have option to recover your data as they are stored on third-party server dedicated only to do these works. Even I case of a downtime, which is very less likely to happen – you can easily retrieve.
6. Easy Mobility – With cloud computing services, you can reach your business, tool and data from anywhere in world with just a mere click from a variety of internet connected devices. This easy and mobile accessibility allow improved collaboration, workflow and communication with team members and customers. You can also deploy new regulations, rules, codes and ideas all over network with just a click from your internet connected device. In turn, it promotes a healthy, productive and flexible work environment, customer satisfaction.
7. Easy full control – working with external agency or clients require sharing of multiple paper works and is time consuming. There is also a great chance of error and scam from any in-between party. With could computing you can share files easily via mail or just a click. You can also scan for any error and easily look upon it and review it. This entire process saves time, money and gives easy control over your workflow.
8. Reliability – It costs a lot to build safe and reliable infrastructure, which costs hundreds of millions of dollars. That’s why cloud service providers insist on reliable infrastructure of their data center’s – this is not only an advantage but also a necessity as it determines the business success of an investment. Thus, there is no such thing as a failing workstation in the cloud. Of course, even though servers in data centers break down, their tasks are quickly taken over by other machines to ensure continuity of service for clients.
9. Sustainable in nature – Company which uses only cloud computing services in turn uses only computing power which is in turn energy efficient and reduces you carbon footprint. In a recent research, it is revealed that using cloud services instead of on-campus hardware, it reduces 30% energy use and carbon footprint. For small business and organization, it differs greatly and impacts environment greatly by reducing up to 90% energy use and carbon footprint. These research shows using cloud computing reduces damage to mother nature and more sustainable eco-friendly option.
10. Automatic Update – Cloud computing users don’t have to worry about updating their system, tool, application and software daily. Cloud services providers have algorithm to refresh and update their overall system, applications, software and tools automatically on daily basis. This eliminates involvement of IT team and saves your electricity, money and time.